1. In these terms and conditions:
A. “IME Digital” means IME Digital Solution Ltd.
B. “IME Pay” means the technology platform that enables the Wallet services managed and operated by IME Digital.
C. “Customer” means IME Pay wallet account holder.
D. “Merchant,” means parties (e.g. shops/outlets) that accept payments using IME Pay.
E.“Wallet” means a Wallet account of the Customer – opened and maintained in IME Pay.
2. Customer shall not disclose 4-digit PIN to any other person. Customer shall immediately notify IME Digital, if the confidentiality of PIN is compromised. Customer should request
IME Digital to block account, cancel PIN or reset it.
3. IME Digital is not bound to carry out the instruction given through IME Pay, if such instruction appear suspicious to IME Digital.
4. IME Digital is under no obligation to honor any payment instruction unless there are sufficient fund in Wallet at the time of receiving such payment instruction.
5. Commission and/or service charge shall be levied by IME Digital as applicable. Wallet shall be subject to the applicable charges as per IME Digital’s schedule of charges as revised from time to time. IME Digital shall always be entitled to recover any charges, expenses, fees, commission, mark-up, and penalties, withholding taxes levied by Government Department or authorities with or without notice to Customer. IME Digital is also entitled to reverse entries made in error.
6. Customer shall accept the IME Digital’s record of transactions as conclusive and binding for all purposes.
7. IME Digital reserves the right to terminate the membership, withdraw the privileges attached to Wallet at any time and to call upon Customer to surrender Wallet.
8. IME Digital facilitates the payment only and in no circumstance shall be responsible for the quantity, quality, suitability, safety or delivery of goods and services by Merchant. Customer understands that any issue or disputes regarding the warranty, guarantee, quality of goods and services and their exchange or refund will be addressed either by the manufacturer/ service provider or Merchant and Customer agrees to settle such issues and disputes directly with Merchant. However, IME Digital will assist Customer in resolving any issues with Merchant within 72 hours of receiving any complaints from Customer.
9. Upon termination of membership or withdrawal of privileges of Wallet for any reason whatsoever, Customer shall be liable for payment of the bills arising out of use of Wallet till it is not terminated.
10. Customer shall provide written instructions to IME Digital for the cancellation of the account.
11. Wallet and PIN associated will entirely be responsibility of Customer. Customer shall not disclose PIN or permit possession of Wallet to any other person. Customer takes the full responsibility for any and all transactions made by the use of Wallet whether or not performed with his/her knowledge or authority.
12. Daily and monthly usage limit of Wallet will be set in accordance with the guidelines issued by Nepal Rastra Bank and the policy of IME Digital.
13. IME Digital shall not be liable, responsible or accountable in any way whatsoever arising by any malfunction or failure of the electronic devices/system or on the failure or delay on IME Digital to act on the instruction given via this medium. IME Digital shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by Customer as a result of non-acceptance of instructions given on IME Pay.
14. Customer undertakes to indemnify IME Digital and to keep IME Digital indemnified against all losses, damage, cost or expenses incurred and sustained by IME Digital arising out of Customer’s failure to observe any of the terms and conditions herein mentioned.
15. Use of IME Pay shall be subject to these terms and conditions, IME Digital’s prevailing rules and regulations and other conditions provided in its website – www.imepay.com.np (“IME Pay Terms and Conditions”).
16. IME Digital reserves the right to amend IME Pay Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to Customer and such amended terms and conditions shall be binding on Customer.
17. Unless required or requested by law or any government body, information pertaining to service provided to Customer or Wallet will be kept confidential.
18. IME Digital may cancel Wallet for breach of IME Pay Terms and Conditions by Customer.
1,542 total views, 7 views today