TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions stated here under relate to the use of IME pay by the Customer.
In these terms and conditions:
- “IME Digital” means IME Digital Solution Ltd.
- “IME pay” means the technology platform that enables the Wallet services managed and operated by IME Digital
- “Customer” means IME pay wallet account holder
- “Merchant,” means parties (e.g. shops/outlets) that accept payments using IME pay
- “Wallet” means a Wallet account of the Customer – opened and maintained in IME pay
- IME Digital has the authority to debit the Wallet with the amount of any withdrawal / transfer / payment made through an instruction with the use of Customer’s mobile and PIN (Personal Identification Number). IME Digital shall have no responsibility to verify the identity of the customer through other means than by use of the correct PIN. The Customer shall not disclose the PIN to any other person. The Customer shall immediately notify IME Digital, if the confidentiality of PIN is compromised the Customer should request IME Digital to block account /cancel the PIN or reset it.
- IME Digital is not bound to carry out the instruction given through IME pay, if such instruction appear suspicious to IME Digital.
- IME Digital is under no obligation to honor any payment instruction unless there are sufficient fund in the Wallet at the time of receiving such payment instruction.
- Commissions and/or service charge shall be levied by IME Digital as applicable. The Wallet shall be subject to the applicable charges as per IME Digital’s schedule of charges as revised from time to time. IME Digital shall always be entitled to recover any charges, expenses, fees, commission, mark-up, and penalties, withholding taxes levied by Government Department or authorities with or without notice to the Customer. IME Digital is also entitled to reverse entries made in error.
- The Customer shall accept the IME Digital’s record of transactions as conclusive and binding for all purposes.
- IME Digital reserves the right to terminate the membership, withdraw the privileges attached to the Wallet at any time and to call upon the Customer to surrender the Wallet.
- IME Digital facilitates the payment only and in no circumstance shall be responsible for the quantity, quality, suitability, safety or delivery of goods and services by the Merchant. The Customer understands that any issue or disputes regarding the warranty, guarantee, quality of goods and services and their exchange or refund will be addressed either by the manufacturer/ service provider or the Merchant and the Customer agrees to settle such issues and disputes directly with the Merchant. However, IME Digital will assist the Customer in resolving any issues with the Merchant within 72 hours of receiving any complaints from the Customer.
- Upon termination of membership or withdrawal of privileges of the Wallet for any reason whatsoever, the Customer shall be liable for payment of the bills arising out of use of the Wallet till it is not terminated.
- The Customer shall provide written instructions to IME Digital for the cancellation of the account.
- The Wallet and PIN associated will entirely be responsibility of Customer. The Customer shall not disclose PIN or permit possession of the Wallet to any other person. The Customer takes the full responsibility for any and all transactions made by the use of the Wallet whether or not performed with his/her knowledge or authority.
- The daily and monthly usage limit of the Wallet will be set in accordance with the guidelines issued by NRB and the policy of IME Digital.
- IME Digital shall not be liable, responsible or accountable in any way whatsoever arising by any malfunction or failure of the electronic devices/system or on the failure or delay on the IME Digital to act on the instruction given via this medium. IME Digital shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by Customer as a result of non-acceptance of instructions given on IME pay.
- The Customer undertakes to indemnify IME Digital and to keep IME Digital indemnified against all losses, damage, cost or expenses incurred and sustained by IME Digital arising out of Customer’s failure to observe any of the terms and conditions herein mentioned.
- The use of IME pay shall be subject to these terms and conditions, IME Digital’s prevailing rules and regulations and other conditions provided in its website – imepay.com.np/terms(“IME payTerms and Conditions”).
- IME Digital reserves the right to amend theIME payTerms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to the Customer and such amended terms and conditions shall be binding on the Customer.
- Unless required or requested by law or any government body, information pertaining to service provided to the Customer or Wallet will be kept confidential.
- IME Digital may cancel the Wallet for breach ofIME pay Terms and Conditions by the Customer.